2. Organized Saturday morning long training runs with over 100 people in attendance each week.
3. Weekly e-mail with written directions of courses for the upcoming Saturday run, along with a map link and helpful advice.
4. Valuable information through seminars/clinics with guest speakers in the fields of podiatry, nutrition, chiropractic/sports medicine, and yoga for runners. A couple of races are also added to the schedule to gauge current fitness levels.
5. Water/aid stations as necessary on course, although runners are encouraged to be responsible for their own nutrition, and carry their own using a Fuel Belt, etc.
6. Club canopies near the start/finish line on race day to gather before and afterward.
7. All membership privileges including a piece of club gear, our monthly newsletter by e-mail, all of the organized club runs including Wednesday fun runs and Trail runs, a Member Appreciation Party in October, numerous social events throughout the year, race discounts and much more!